Canon ijsetup offers the Printer Setup download link where you can install the printer setup further. With the online ij.start.canon, you can set up the Canon Printer Model. When you you connect the Canon printer into your pc, your system does not need to install the driver on it.
IJ Canon printer setup can be downloaded via canon.com/ijsetup or ij.start.canon page. Canon is the best wireless printer that you can connect to your device and print data smoothly. Canon CD is not the well-suited technique for canon setup installation for longer. So you just need to visit ij.start.canon to download and setup canon printers.
How to Setup Canon Printer?
- Visit ij.start.canon
- Enter Printer Model
- Download Driver
- Install into your System
How to Setup Canon Printers at “ij.start.canon”?
Canon Printer Setup at “ij.start.canon” is surprisingly convenient and fast. All you need to know is your Printer’s Model Number and this platform will enable you to perform the setup smoothly. This procedure involves three distinct phases. However, before that, you must launch “ij.start.canon” and open the required webpage.
Step 1 : Launch “ij.start.canon”
- First and foremost, open any Web Browser that you commonly use. For example, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.
- Then, go to the official website for Canon Printer Setup. In other words, enter “ij.start.canon” in the Browser’s Address Bar. Then, hit “Enter”.
Step 2: Go To The Setup Page
- On the Homepage of “ij.start.canon”, look on the right-hand side. Here, you will find a few links with the highlighted tabs. The very first one is the “Setup (Start Here)” tab. Hence, click on it.
- The following window requires you to select your Canon Printer’s Model Number. Hence, choose from the list of available models.
- For this, select the initial letters of your model number from the below-given list. Then, select your model number from the list on the following menu box.
- Alternatively, you can type in your Printer’s Model Number in the Search Bar. Then, click on the “Go” button or press the “Enter” key.
- However, in case if you don’t know your Canon Printer’s Model Number. Then, click on the "Where to find your product name" link .
- This will guide you in locating the model number on your device. Else, you should check your Invoice.
- As a result, “ij.start.canon” will redirect you to the Setup page for your Canon Printer. Here, it will guide you through the various steps of the Setup procedure in a simplified way.
- In order to begin the process, click on the “Start” button on the following window.
Step 3 : Prepare Your Printer
- The very first step requires you to perform a Hardware Setup to prepare your Canon Printer.
- For this, you have to first unbox the Printer and remove all packaging material.
- Now, you will have to remove all the orange tapes pasted in different locations of your Printer. This window will guide you for the same.
- Thereafter, click on the “Next Arrow” on the extreme right-hand side to proceed further.
- The following window prompts you to turn on your Canon Printer.
- Thereafter, select your preferred “Language” on the Printer’s Control Panel.
- Along with that, select “OK” to move on to the Setup process.
- Subsequently, install Ink and load Paper as explained on the following slides.
Step 4: Download Drivers
- After that, it will guide you through the second step i.e. to download Printer Driver on your system. This allows your computer to communicate with your Canon Printer.
- On the following window of “ij.start.canon”, you will get a highlighted “Download” button for downloading the Driver.
- However, before proceeding, you must select your computer’s OS from the lower left-hand side corner of this window. This will automatically refresh the window with the specific Driver to Download.
- Thereafter, click on the “Download” button and wait for the process to complete.
- Subsequently, open the downloaded file and install the same by following on-screen prompts.
Step 5: Connect Printer To The Internet
- Once the Canon Printer Driver is successfully installed on your system, it will guide you through the next step of configuring your Canon Printer.
- For this, it will assist you in establishing a network connection for your Printer as per its specifications. For instance, if your model supports WiFi connection. Then, it will take you through the step-by-step process. Else it will help you to set up a wired connection.
- Hence, closely follow the given instructions and connect your printer to the internet network.
How to install canon printer from ij.start.canon?
Install a printer canon on your device Windows or Mac from ij.start.canon or canon.com/ijsetup page. The installation helps you in printing your files without any hassle. Follow the below steps to Install a printer canon –
- If your computer has not the CD-ROM, then get the setup online.
- Open your browser and visit the ij.start.canon webpage.
- Here, click on SET UP.
- Then, submit the name of the printer model.
- Otherwise, click on the FIRST LETTERS
- Then enter the first two letters.
- Now, scroll down the screen, then choose your printer model and click on its model name.
- Then hit on the SETTING UP XXXX tab,
- Here the XXXX is indicated as your printer model.
- Choose the location or region of the purchased printer at ij.start.canon
- Check whether the operating system is selected on the SELECT DEVICE page or not.
- In case if the operating system like windows is not selected, select from the given list.
- Click the SETUP button, and it will redirect you to the download page.
- Click DOWNLOAD and start the canon ij setup downloading.
- On the completion, double-tap on the downloaded file and start installation.
http://ij.start.canon - USB connection method
Prepare your USB cable. The cable that comes with the Canon printer generally be short, so make sure the distance in between PC, Laptop, or printer is less. Then, download the Canon printer software from the ij.start.canon site and start the installation.When you continue ij start canon setup installation, accept license agreement as well as select “USB connection” and follow further instructions. Once the PC asks, connect the USB Cable’s one port into the PC and another into the printer’s rear.